top of page


Students currently studying at an Australian university may be eligible to take one or more units for cross-institutional credit.


Contact your university to find out how many elective units you can study, then contact SCMOI to discuss your study options and which University of Divinity units can be taken for cross-credit. 


Arrangements for cross-institutional enrolment are made between your university and the University of Divinity.

bottom of page